Hi friends!! I want to personally invite you to Unglued Craft Fest 2018 at the Plains Art Museum in Fargo, ND!
Mark your calendar for February 23rd (5pm-9pm) and February 24th (9am-4pm)
Unglued: Craft Fest is a modern handmade craft fair showcasing the crazy awesome talent of our community and beyond in downtown Fargo, North Dakota. 70 carefully curated modern handmade makers, artists, and crafters will be at the Plains Art Museum along with free workshops for kids and adults, craft beer garden, free museum gallery admission, and more fun in the great dead of winter!
SOME DETAILS ABOUT THE EVENT:
Friday, February 23rd from 5pm-9pm is the "Craft Preview Party!" which is a ticketed event. (Tickets go on sale soon, so check out the Facebook event to be notified!)
- Your $15 advanced ticket ($20 at the door) will include 3 floors of make and takes, live vinyl DJ, more relaxed shopping night of our Fest vendors, cash bar, and more!
- You get first dibs on all the amazing products + more of a chance to chat with makers!
Saturday, February 24th from 9am-4pm is "The Main Event!"
- Join us for the FREE Craft Fest day to celebrate and shop the makers. This day is much busier, but also is more family friendly with all kinds of creative opportunities for you and your kids!
- 100 free swag bags will be given to the first 100 people in line
- Expect free workshops, live music, & more!!